Selasa, 24 Februari 2009

Uzumaki Chan

My only one sister,, dia itu orangnya sangat tergantung 'mude',, up and down!!!
She is beautifull, but sometimes she's not realize that... yess you are sis!
I just wan't to say.. thank you for everithing you gived to me, you make me see the 'real world' with tecnology and all book you gived to me, you make me learn something about this life.

Be tough okeh..
apapun yang terjadi setiap harinya di kantor "macan" itu, enjoy!!! different person will make you stronger and trust me.."different is beautifull". If you want to be real life observer, just hang in there... Aza" Fighting.

Santai buu..
keburukan aja bakal di balas dengan keburukan, dan yang pasti kebaikan bakal dibalas dengan berlipat-lipat kebaikan meskipun bukan dari orang itu, tapi pasti datang dari orang lain yang jauh peduli sama qta... itu janji Allah lho!!

Thank you for be my sister, i proud have sister like you...
i love you so much, you know what??? i learn from the best, i lern from you!
Just do your best for your life, buktiin sama papah klo teteh bisa and make him proud have doughter like you okay..

Arigatogozaimasita Uzumaki Chan..
you are my sister, my friend, my teacher to see the real word,
i really-really appriciate that.
Oia..klo mo comment tulisan daku ini ke facebook ajah key, or via c'memes juga boleh lah!! thank sis:)

1 komentar:

Shining Morning Smile mengatakan...

God bless Indonesia!!! God bless u to miss edensor,, arigato for the appreciation. hopely we can change the world, at least our world,, yor own and mine